Fiona in Venice

Monday, October 10, 2011

Tool # 2

Sharing my thoughts has never been hard for me, so posting comments to others pages came easy for me.  It was a lot like posting comments on Twitter though there was more room to comment.  It is amazing to read what others are posting and then adding to their comments.

I joined Diigo and was amazed after searching for technology to find that many people are trying out amazing things in their classrooms.  I also checked out Google Reader.  I visited many blogs created by teachers all over the world. I want to spend some more time searching around to see what else is out there...it's just finding the time!!

Creating our own campus' PLN would be an excellent way for our teachers to share the great things they are trying out in their classrooms.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I am the first to comment on this post! A campus PLN might be a good idea, since we rarely have a chance to step outside our own classroom physically to see what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete